Monday, February 13, 2012

Welcome to the House of Night

Oh my gosh I am so excited. I got all my Feldgeling Handbooks and Lenobia's Vow today as well as the Nyx in the House of Night book. I am going to be doing alot of reading this week :) I also went to the store and Paid My Parking ticket I got last week. I had to mail the money in because I lost the ticket so hopefully it will mail tomorrow and get there Wednesday> I have to go get my blood drawn on Thursday because I was supposed to last time and It wouldnt come out because my body was dehydrated. LOL So I have to do it again. Anyways, Not much is new I dont have to go to work today because Melissa is going to be there instead. So i just am going to go into Bellevue now on Tuesday and Wednesday. I have to replace my Urban Decay Makeup Pallet because they couldn't verify my billing address so I will watch that today. It is taking forever! I really want that pallet!! LOL. anyways..thats about all that's going on today. Havent talked to Mom or Dad in a few days so I should probably Call them. Chad's going to coeur d alene next weekend. :( I dont get to go because I am covering Rosie's shift. I will go the weekend after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment