Monday, February 27, 2012

Feeling That I need to Change myself

So the last few days I have been feeling the need to change. but I Just keep doing the same things I always do. , Wake up, Check Facebook...Check the tv...Eat. Go to work. Come home. Eat..go to bed...blaaaaah so boring ..my life sucks latley..and I just feel like I am going nowhere. I need to get this off my chest so I stop thinking about it. I want to travel and do things and go places. but I Feel with where we are at right now financially we cant. I want to get our bills paid down, I want to buy a house so we can stop moving every year...but I dont know where I want to settle. This is very unsettling for me because im a creature of comfort. I love being home and feeling like I have a home. Latley, im just not feeling it. Everything else is fine. Its just me. I dont know how else to explian it. Im going to a therapist to start dealing with some of these things. I want to loose weight. I am going to start slowly eating right...not deprive myself of everything but its hard. I can't seem to get started on a plan at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment