Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sigh. and people wonder why I am such a nervous wreck all the time. I hear of earthquakes, people dying that I know, or people fighting at my work. I am just trying to think positivley but it is really hard to. I miss my friends. I never get to hang out with them anymore. I miss my family. I never get to see them anymore. It's always cold and rainy here in Seattle, no sun what so ever. Worst couple years of weather in my life. My dad is having severe thunderstorms in Mountain Home, but it is his fault for moving to such a shitty area of the country. UGH I just want everyone to be close together. I know I have probably already typed this. But I am still thinking it. I have just been playing the Sims and working and comming home. Not much is really new. I have finally got a handle on the dishes and am slowly working my way through the laundry. Our lease is up in a few months I think we are thinking of moving to Renton. Not sure yet. We will see what the future holds for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment